Webex is a web conferencing platform for web meetings, eLearning, and webinars. It integrates with Canvas for course use or is available through https://usu.webex.com/ for web meetings for other University business. One of the advantages of Webex is that participants can dial into the meeting from a telephone.
Account management is being handled through Academic and Instructional Services.
Request a Webex account.
The Webex integration will be changing through Fall 2018, so watch for updates here.
- Tyler Clair
- Elisa Taylor
- Neal Legler
Prepare for a Meeting
- Prepare for Course Meetings or Office Hours (Tied to a Single Course)
- Use a Webex Meeting Room outside of Canvas
- View a Test Meeting
- Download Webex Desktop Application
Here's a quick overview of Webex Meetings App:
- Download Webex client for Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome:
- Download Webex Mobile App
- Installer for Apple iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisco-webex-meetings/id298844386?mt=8
- Installer for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cisco.webex.meetings&hl=en