Public Video Link
Need to share media with a colleague outside of USU? Videos will be stored for up to 4 years and can be publicly shared, using the following process.
- Go to https://mymedia.usu.edu .
- If you don't see your name at the top of the page, click on GUEST, then select Login to login using your A number and strong password.
- Click on the MyMedia menu.
- Check the box next to the video you want to share, then click on the Actions drop-down menu. (See Record a Presentation from Your Computer or Express Capture for Web Camera for details on recording a video.)
- Choose Publish from the menu.
- Click on the bullet next to Unlisted.
- Save the change.
- You will get a notification that the change was successful. Click on the Back button.
- Click on the title of the video.
- Click on the Share tab, then with the Link to Media Page selected copy the URL. You can share this, as needed.
If you want a copy of your video for storage longer than 4 years, you can download it to your computer.