Edit Video Captions
Once your My Media videos have captions, you can easily edit them to correct any typos or ensure that the technical terms used in the video are correct. Follow the below instructions to edit captions in your videos:
- Begin by opening My Media.
- Find the video that you would like to work on and click the edit icon:
- From the Edit page, click on the "Captions" tab and then click the "Eddit Captions" button:
- You are now in the Closed Captions Editor where you can click on the text to begin editing:
Besides the ability to edit text you can also search for specific text, search and replace the text through the caption file, or add a speaker.
- Be sure to click "Save" when finsihed!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problems or need additional help when editing captions.