Create a Video Playlist
A video playlist is a great way to organize multiple videos that will appear on the same Canvas page. To create the list, be sure to upload or publish media to the Media Gallery for each of the video or audio selections you would like in the playlist and then do the following:
- In your Canvas course, click on Media Gallery from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click on the channel actions icon, then choose Create channel playlist from the menu.
- In the Create Playlist window, add a title for the playlist, description, and tags (usually department abbreviation and number, i.e. ENGL 1010). Then, click Create.
- Add media to your playlist.
- Use the drop-down menu to select Media Gallery.
- User the search bar to search by video title.
- Click on the + button next to the video that you want to add to the playlist.
- Click and drag the move position button to re-order the list of videos in the playlist.
- When you are happy with the playlist, click on the Save button.