Grading, Exams, and Evaluation
Because seating availability in testing centers will be more limited than in other semesters, teachers who use proctored exams should first consider virtual proctoring via Proctorio. If virtual proctoring will not work for a given student, or the test does not lend itself well to virtual proctoring, the testing center remains available as an option.
Please see the following links for more details:
- Create a virtually proctored exam using Proctorio
- Allow students to take a Proctorio exam at a USU testing center
- Schedule an exam at a USU testing center
Unless otherwise announced due to circumstances, USU will follow its standard policies for issuing final grades and incomplete grades.
- Submit final grades to Banner from Canvas (login required)
- Submit final grades in Banner (login required)
- Incomplete Grade Policy
- Incomplete Grade Request Form (login required)
Unless otherwise announced due to circumstances, USU will follow its standard policies for collecting, reporting, and measuring student evaluations using the IDEA system. Teachers should encourage students to complete end-of-semester IDEA evaluations and seek their own feedback from students mid-semester through their own mid-semester student surveys.
- IDEA Evaluations—Informational Videos
- IDEA Choosing Learning Objectives
- How to administer a mid-semester student survey