Skip to main content
Add a Teaching Assistant (TA), Grader, or Designer to Your Canvas Course
- From your Canvas course, click on People from the left-hand navigation.
- Then, click on the + People button.
- The option to add users by User ID (A#) is selected by default. (Users must have a USU A number to login to USU's instance of Canvas.)
- Type the A number of the person you would like to add in the box.
- Select the role you want the user to have.
- Designers have access to edit content.
- TAs have access to edit content and grade student submissions.
- Click on the Next button.
- Verify the user's name. If the correct name is showing, click on the Add Users button.