Blended Course Request Form
A Blended Course is taught both in-person/IVC and via Online. The online (asynchronous) components reduce the time traditionally spent in the In-person or IVC setting.
Participation is between 21 and 79 percent online (asynchronous) with the remainder being In-person/IVC (synchronous).
For Blended Course approval do the following:
- Get department head approval.
- Notify your department scheduler.
- Notify your regional campus dean. (For regional campus faculty only)
- Fill in the form.
- Attach a blended course syllabus.
- Attach a tentative course schedule detailing synchronous and asynchronous days and activities.
Once the form is submitted you will be contacted by a CIDI instructional designer who will assist you with course development and any necessary training.