WebexWebex is a web conferencing platform for web meetings, eLearning, and webinars. It integrates with Canvas for course use or is available through https://usumeetings.webex.com/ for web meetings for other University business. One of the advantages of Webex is that participants can dial into the meeting from a telephone.
Webex is available through every USU Canvas course. Instructors will have the options to use:
- Classroom Collaboration,
- Virtual Meetings, and
- Office Hours.
How do I...
Prepare for a Meeting
- Prepare to Host a Meeting
- Use a Webex Meeting Room outside of Canvas
- View a Test Meeting
- Download Webex Desktop Application
Here's a quick overview of WebEx Meetings App:
- Download Webex client for Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome:
- Download WebEx Mobile App
- Installer for Apple iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisco-webex-meetings/id298844386?mt=8
- Installer for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cisco.webex.meetings&hl=en
Host a Meeting