Every Canvas course has a Media Gallery page that you can use to share videos and lecture recordings with your students.
To use a course media gallery, you need to do the following:
- Enable the Media Gallery page in the course
- Publish videos and other content to the course media gallery. To publish a recording to the Media Gallery in your course, follow these steps.
- Open your My Media repository
- Select the media to publish by checking the box next to the media.
- Click Actions, and then click Publish.
- On the My Media page, click Published.
- In the Publish in Gallery list, select the course galleries to publish to.
- Click Save