Canvas is a learning management system, or in other words, a platform for hosting course content, delivering online quizzes, accepting online assignment submissions, disseminating grades and feedback, and more. All USU students, faculty, and staff have access to Canvas and can login to Canvas at canvas.usu.edu. For help, you can speak with someone at CIDI at (435) 797-9506. Please note that this service is only for Faculty and TA's. Please direct students to the IT Service Desk at 435-797-HELP (4357).
For a list of workshops see http://cidi.usu.edu/Workshops.
- Amy Carpenter
- Jennifer Paskett
- Elisa Taylor
- Travis Thurston
- Erin Wadsworth-Anderson
- What is SpeedGrader?
- How do I use SpeedGrader?
- How do I get to SpeedGrader from the Gradebook?
- How do I get to SpeedGrader from an assignment, quiz, or graded discussion?
- How do I track my grading progress and the average grade in SpeedGrader?
- How do I find a student submission in SpeedGrader?
- How do I use a rubric to grade submissions in SpeedGrader?
- What are outcomes?
- How do I create an outcome for a course?
- How do I create outcome groups?
- How do I find an existing outcome to add to a course?
- How do I align an outcome to a rubric in a course?
- How do I use the Learning Mastery Gradebook to view Outcome Results in a course?
- How do I view outcomes or student results individually in the Learning Mastery Gradebook?
- How do I view the outcomes results report for an individual student in a course?