Import content from another Canvas course
You can import content from another Canvas course including course settings, syllabus, assignments, modules, files, pages, and discussions. Once imported, you can modify the content as needed.
To import content from another Canvas course
- On the Course Navigation menu, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, click Import content into this course.
- In the Content Type box, select Copy a Canvas Course.
- In the Search for a Course box, type the name of the course to copy. Click the course when it appears in the list.
- Select the content options. You can import all content from the course or select specific content. If you select specific content, Canvas displays a select content button in the Current Jobs list (after you click Import).
- (Optional) Select Adjust events and due dates to adject the due dates of course events and assignments.
- Click Import.