Add Images to a Canvas Page
You can use the content selector to insert graphics and images into your course content. The Content Selector is located on any page where you can edit content, such as the Assignments or Syllabus pages. When you upload an image using the Content Selector, Canvas automatically inserts the image into the content area (Rich Content editor) of the open page.
Note: if you just want to upload an image for future use, you should use the Add Files link on the Files Page instead of the Content Selector.
To insert images into your Canvas pages
- In Canvas, open a page that contains the Content Selector.
- In the Rich Content editor, put your cursor where you want to insert the image.
- On the Content Selector, click the Images
- Click Upload a new image.
- In the Folder box, select the folder in which to store the image. If you have not created any folders, Canvas adds the image to the Course Files folder, which is the default folder.
- Click Choose File.
- On your computer or storage media, select the image file.
- Click Upload.