Share Your Webcam (Video in Meetings)
Share your video
- Click the Start My Webcam button in the main menu bar or Camera and Voice pod.
- You may be prompted to allow Adobe Flash to access your Camera and Microphone. Click Allow to enable access.
- In the Camera and Voice pod, a preview image appears so you can adjust camera position. If you want to use a different connected camera, select it from the Camera and Voice pod menu . The Start My Webcam button turns green when the camera is enabled.
To cancel video sharing, click outside the preview image in the Camera and Voice pod.
- Click Start Sharing to broadcast your video to all participants.
- To pause or stop video, hover the mouse over Video pod, and click the Pause or Stop icons.When video is paused, the last image broadcast from your camera remains static in the Video pod until you click Play to resume broadcasting. When video is stopped, the broadcast image disappears entirely.
Hosts can pause or stop video from any attendee.
Stop (A) and Pause (B) icons in the Video pod
Enable participants to share webcam video
By default, only hosts and presenters can broadcast video. However, hosts can enable participants to broadcast by doing any of the following:
- To enable video for all participants, click the menu button to the right of the Start My Webcam button, and choose Enable Video for Participants.
- To disable video for all participants, Select the Enable Video for Participants from the Start My Webcam menu button.
- To enable video for specific participants, select one or more in the Attendees pod. Then choose Enable Video from the pop-up menu.
- To disable video for specific participants, select one or more in the Attendees pod. Then choose Disable Video from the pop-up menu.