View Participant Status
View attendee status
- In the Attendees pod, do either of the following:
- To view statuses grouped by hosts, presenters, and participants, click the Attendee View button .
- To view groups of attendees who share a status (such as Disagree), click the Attendee Status View button .
|Raise Hand||Remains displayed until attendee or host clears|
|Agree||Remains displayed until attendee or host clears|
|Disagree||Remains displayed until attendee or host clears|
|Step Away||Remains displayed until attendee clears|
|Speak Louder||10 seconds|
|Speak Softer||10 seconds|
|Speed Up||10 seconds|
|Slow Down||10 seconds|
Clear a participant’s status (host)
- In the Attendees pod, select one or more participant names.
- In the main menu, click the triangle to the right of the status button, and choose Clear Status.
Clear everyone’s status (host)
- From the Attendees pod menu , choose Clear Everyone’s Status.
Disable hand raising or change notification duration
- Choose Meeting > Preferences.
- In the list on the left, click Attendees Pod. Then do either of the following:
- Select Disable Raise Hand.
- Choose a notification duration from the pop-up menu. Select Persist In Screen Share if you want notifications to remain visible during screen sharing until a host closes them.