You can add or remove participants or change the role of a user.
Paticipant roles include the following:
- Participant: Participants are able to view the presentation or take part in the meeting. Participants can communicate using a microphone or by sharing a webcam if they have the proper permissions.
- Presenter: Presenters are able to show a presentation or conduct a meeting.
- Host: Hosts can control all aspects a meeting room including presenting or conduct a meeting.
The Canvas to Abode Connect mapping is as follows: Teacher=Host TA=Presenter Designer=Presenter Student=Participant Observer=Participant.
To add a participant
- In the Canvas Available Users list, click the user, and then click Add. The list displays a red dot next to users who are not Adobe Connect participants.
- In the Adobe Connect Participants list, click the participant, and then click Remove.
- In the Adobe connect Participants list, select the user, and then click Set User Role.
- In the Set User Role, list select the new role for the participant.